L’ICS (Initiative for Compliance and Sustainability) is an initiative that provides its members with tools that meet the common reference framework, so they can engage with actors participating in their supply chains. The mutualisation helps avoid redundancies when commissioning audits.
To achieve this, you will be accompanying the team in its daily tasks and will:
1. Compile and gather data on social and environmental audits
2. Participate in operational tasks related to ICS members’ audit campaigns
3. Participate in technical projects that aim to provide greater traceability in global supply chains
4. Help develop and revise Excel (VBA) macros
5. Help elaborate the ICS 2019 Annual Report
6. Keep on over-watch of current events on international stakeholders, Human Rights, environment etc.
You are currently studying for your Bac +4 or +5 and are interested in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainable Development, and in particular environmental conformity?
You have mastered Excel programming, the Office Pack, and are interested in technical subjects?
You speak fluent English?
More information: complete offer