ICS (Initiative for Compliance and Sustainability) was created by the Fédération française du Commerce et de la Distribution (FCD). Today, the initiative has 57 members: French and European multinationals in the retail, textile, furniture and electronics sectors. ICS is an initiative that provides its members with common tools for the implementation of their social and environmental auditing programs, allowing them to jointly manage their suppliers and avoid the multiplication of audits. ICS members work together to sustainably improve working conditions in their supply chain and support responsible suppliers to make them actors of their own progress.
The apprentice’s main missions will be the following:
- Monitoring and managing the ICS database regarding integration of audit requests
- Processing and consolidating data on social and environmental audits
- Responding to requests for information from production sites and suppliers
- Organizing and archiving meeting minutes and monitoring documents
- Managing contact lists of ICS members and stakeholders
- Preparing and participating in working groups (risk mapping, social tools, environmental tools, developing a specific program on raw materials, transparency and traceability)
- Drafting meeting reports (in English)
- Monitoring news from stakeholders and international actors on CSR, Human Rights and environmental impacts in supply chains etc.
Given the many different subjects ICS deals with, other missions linked to ICS tools or partner engagement are to be expected.
- You are currently studying for your BAC+4 or BAC+5 Master’s Degree in CSR, Sustainable Development or similar degree, English-speaking course, with, if possible, a work-study rhythm of 3 days per week in the company.
- You have a perfect command of the Microsoft Office pack, the French and the English language (written and oral) to evolve in an English-speaking environment (additional languages appreciated).
- You are well organized and rigorous when it comes to data management.
- You have good interpersonal skills, like working in a team and communicating with others.
How to apply:
- Contract start date: From October 2021
- 1 or 2 year apprenticeship contract
For more information and to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org